I’m going to let you in on a little secret that I’ve been using with my clients — I feel so strongly about this exercise that I feel compelled to share this activity along with my precious followers as well!
As we close on 2014, I invite you to take some time to do a little self-reflection, and answer the following questions:
- Reflect on ten HIGHLIGHTS — think about the most amazing things that happened to you this year, what were they?
- What were 10 LOWLIGHTS, or areas of opportunities that you faced?
- 3 Unexpected Game-changers, meaning, aspects of 2014 that really forced you to shift your mindset. And by game-changer, I mean something that came so out of left field (like winning the jackpot in the Powerball for instance).
- 3 things that you put most of your energy into.
- 3 things that you overlooked, and perhaps failed to put some of your energy into.
- Now, with all of this valuable, yummy information: REFLECT!
And now you can discern for yourself what exactly it is that you want more of.
And alternatively, what can you live without.
Love and blessings,
Darryn, Holistic Wellness & Life Coach